Marvel & DC Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Marvel & DC Forum

Le forum Vs System de la communauté Francaise.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Bibi

Bibi

Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006 Empty
MessageSujet: Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006   Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006 EmptyJeu 30 Mar - 14:47

Voici l'annonce officielle de Mike Hummel designer en chef de VS pour UDE,tout est dit...

OK here's the official deal. I hoped to roll this into an upcoming metagame article
that filled in all the blanks but it looks like people are getting misinformation so I
want to put a stop to that now.

The Superman starters are indeed being pulled from this year's schedule but it has
nothing to do with lack of interest or the movie schedule or the teams in the starter
or another game engine or anything like that.

The product manager for Vs System at the GAMA tradeshow 2 weeks ago announced
to the press and retailers that we will be releasing a new product for Vs System this
year. We had hoped to have all the details finalized by the event to actually make the
full announcement at GAMA and showcase this amazing new product but all the I's
haven't been dotted nor the T's crossed yet to make it public.

I'd love to tell you more but we have plans on launching a teaser webpage and
support articles so you just have to trust me when I tell you it's the coolest thing ever.
You'll see more details in the upcoming weeks.

So the deal with the Superman starters was that when we planned out the release
schedule for this year, we didn't know if we could have everything we needed with
this new project finalized in time to hit this year's schedule.

We're super excited about this upcoming Vs. System project and we've been working
hard to finalize the details. Things are going so well that it looks like now we can get
the product on to this year's schedule. Currently it's being planned as an end of year
release after Galactus but before Legion ships.

Knowing this we had to look at the other projects we currently had on the schedule
and we reviewed if we wanted to add this project on top of all the other releases or if
we wanted to potentially push something back.

Reviewing the other products, we had the most slack with our starter sets. Starter
sets are very important as they are a gateway product to new players however
typically we released two a year to provide each property with one release. While
movie tie-in products are great for consumer awareness, what we really want the
starters to do is introduce more players to the Vs System over either of the specific
properties. So we decided to hold back on the Superman starters (X-Men releases
first this year and had a supporting booster set which Superman did not) and we're
going to replace it with the new product.

The Superman starter set is done, it's ready to print and next year we'll be looking at
either releasing it as the starter set for that year or we may look at integrating the
content into a future booster set (I'm not saying Superman will definitely be on the
schedule as a refeature team for next year but it's pretty safe to bet we'll see Team
Supes back within the next two years for sure).

I'm sad I can't say more about the new project yet - again stay tuned to our web
pages and support sites for more info. I know that Scrye, Inquest and Gaming Report
writers attended the announcement at GAMA and they may have more details in their
upcoming issues.

So, basically, you haven't heard anything from Upper Deck on this yet because we
wanted to wait until we were ready to go live with the full announcement and
maximize the wow value of the new project.

Let the speculations begin!

Mike Hummel
Sr. Game Designer
UDE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tullaris
Toulouse Team Versus
Tullaris

Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006   Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006 EmptyJeu 30 Mar - 17:17

oulalala un nouveau produit de la mort qui tue??

Me que serais ce???

Let the speculations begin!! lol
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Annulation du Starter Superman pour 2006
Page 1 sur 1